Monday, August 28, 2006

My boss went to a conference and all I got was this stupid blog

Well, not really. But, my boss did go to a search engine conference out in California recently, and one of the outcomes was an interest in blogging.

So, with that in mind...Hi! I'm Rob, and I work for Resideo Reservations, an online hotel reservation system. Here, you'll find work-related musings (I'll keep my personal blog, well, somewhere personal) and other potentially boring things.

In theory, I'll post day-to-day office gossip, er, I mean news, as well as talk about features that are available on our site. Maybe highlight an interesting area or property along the way.

Who knows? I know I don't. But stick around, ok?

2 comments:

Resideo said...

Well, geez. The least you could have done was post a link to my blog. Ingrate!

Rob said...

Oopsie! Sorry bout that! :-)