Thursday, August 16, 2007

Worst of the Worst

I'm shining a spotlight on 2 hotels this issue, the Sands Ocean Club Resort & the Sand Dunes Resort Hotel, both in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

I have no doubt that these two hotels are fine, upstanding places. In fact, Sands Ocean Club is currently ranked #77 out of 212 area hotels over at tripadvisor, and Sand Dunes Resort is ranked #114 -- not bad, but not great, either.

We've currently received several bad reviews for both, so I thought I'd let you read for yourself!

Sands Ocean Club Resort reviews

Sand Dunes Resort Hotel reviews


I'll be out of town all next week -- many of my coworkers and I will be attending the Search Engine Strategies conference out in San Jose, California. We're looking forward to it!

See you next time...

No comments: